In a house of 18th century, Horto Lampone is a recently renovated flat with view on the mountains at 300 mt. from Lake Orta free beach, for maximum 4 persons.
The house is in a very quiet area. The public parking is at few steps, the flat is at the second floor, with a room with a big bed of 180×200 cm. a living room with a sofa bed for 2 , a well equipped kitchen, tv, free wi-fi, a bathroom, two balconies.
For our guests a big sunny garden with barbeque is available. The public beach is at 300 mt., where you can also find the sporting centre with pool. We also offer you a private beach at about 1 km. Bicycles for our guests on demand. Possibility to join regional cooking classes and local cheese and wine tasting. Access from the public street through a private court. We will be present at your arrival and help you for any problem during your stay.
Directions for your arrival by car:
Exit Motorway A27 – Gravellona Toce then take direction Omegna (4km circa) then:
- Drive into the centre of Omegna
- After crossing the outlet river of Lake Orta, bear left along the lake front (Viale Garibaldi). After 100 metres (immediately after the parking area) bear left (signposted “Circolo Bagnellese”) and follow the lake front (Lungolago Gramsci) to Bagnella.
- After 700 metres the lake front road becomes one way against you, so turn right, then left, into the parallel Via Giovanni Pascoli and continue for a further 400 metres to the roundabout (where the lake front road also starts for your return).
- Turn hard right into Via Fratelli Rosselli (also the name of the lake front road!!) which becomes Via Fiumetta.
- After 200 meters you come to a small church with clock on your right. Park in the white-edged area on the left (white markings mean it’s free).
- Proceed on foot on the road in front of the church (Via Curotti). After 50 metres, just before the road becomes pedestrian only, enter the yellow arch on your left which is the court entry.
For any question please write at : email@example.com